[Postfix espanol] Announcing: postfix-users-digest mailing list

Wietse Venema wietse en porcupine.org
Dom Ago 25 18:13:59 CEST 2002

In the past I received several requests from people who find it
inconvenient to receive postfix-users mail one message at a time.

I have arranged for a postfix-users-digest mailing list, with the
kind cooperation of the people at cloud9.net who host the Postfix
mailing lists.

The postfix-users-digest mailings are sent out daily around
18:00-19:00 US/Eastern (around mid-night for the European folks).

If all is well, addresses subscribed to postfix-users-digest are
authorized to send submissions to the postfix-users mailing list.

To subscribe, send a message with content (not subject)
subscribe postfix-users-digest to majordomo en postfix.org.

	Wietse
-
Para ENVIAR mensajes a esta lista tienes que estar SUSCRITA a ella.
.
Envía la linea "unsubscribe postfix-espanol" en el cuerpo de un mensaje
a majordomo en WL0.org para quitarte de la lista.