[Postfix espanol] Filtro de mensajes de error.

Josep M. websurfer en navegants.com
Vie Jun 28 21:30:33 CEST 2002

Hola.

Quita bounce en notify_classes  en el fichero main.cf

Sacado de www.postfix.org

The meaning of the classes is as follows:
bounce
Send postmaster copies of undeliverable mail. If mail is undeliverable, a so-called single bounce message is sent, with a copy of the message that was not delivered. For privacy reasons, the postmaster copy of a single bounce message is truncated after the original message headers. If a single bounce message is undeliverable, the postmaster receives a double bounce message with a copy of the entire single bounce message. See also the luser_relay feature.
2bounce
Send double bounces to the postmaster.
delay
Inform the postmaster of delayed mail. In this case, the postmaster receives message headers only.
policy
Inform the postmaster of client requests that were rejected because of (UCE) policy restrictions. The postmaster receives a transcript of the entire SMTP session.
protocol
Inform the postmaster of protocol errors (client or server side) or attempts by a client to execute unimplemented commands. The postmaster receives a transcript of the entire SMTP session.
resource
Inform the postmaster of mail not delivered due to resource problems (for example, queue file write errors).
software
Inform the postmaster of mail not delivered due to software problems.

Saludos
Josep

Begin of Quote Román J.Sánchez García :

-