[Postfix-es] Problema al intentar enviar correo a una cuenta de hotmail

Javier Camilo Forero Rodríguez javier.n26 en gmail.com
Mar Ene 29 18:20:00 CET 2008

Hola a todos

Quisiera saber porque razon no puedo enviar correos a cuentas de hotmail,
ese problema surge desde hace unos 15 dias, estuve buscando informacion y
esto fue lo unico que encontre,,, agradeceria cualquier ayuda

v=spf1 a mx ~all
v=spf1 a mx ip4:ip.de.tu.server ~all

cada registro de esos por dominio

Aparte de eso le anexo la respuesta de la gente de microsoft del porque
esta pasando eso.

We have identified that messages from your IP (ip) are being filtered
based on the recommendations of the SmartScreen filter. SmartScreen is
the spam filtering technology developed and operated by Microsoft.
SmartScreen is built around the technology of machine learning.
SmartScreen's filters are trained to recognize what is spam and what
isn't spam. In short, we filter incoming emails that look like spam. I
am not able to go into any specific details about what these filters
specifically entail, as this would render them useless.

However, we also base our spam rating on the reputation of the sender.
One way to positively impact the reputation of your IP is to obtain
SPF/Sender ID records. This technology allows SmartScreen to better
track emails from your IP, weeding out spoofed messages. You can find
additional information on creating SPF records at
http://www.microsoft.com/senderid

Please confirm that your emails comply with MSN Hotmail's technical
standards. This information can be found at:
http://postmaster.live.com/Guidelines.aspx

It will also be helpful to send example emails to
randomtestacct en hotmail.com from your MTA so that we can examine the
types of emails that you send. This will help me in our investigation.
When you do this please send me the subject lines of emails you have
sent. Please make sure that these emails are functionally similar to the
types of emails that originate from your system, as any deviation from
this may hinder our ability to investigate your problem. Do not use the
word, "Test" or anything that would change the email from the original
message that was initially sent to Hotmail Customers.

I hope that the information that I have provided to you has been
helpful. You may also be able to find additional information on common
delivery questions at the Hotmail Postmaster Site found at:
http://postmaster.msn.com/. I would like to highlight some key areas
which I believe are appropriate to your company.

° Hotmail has created the Smart Network Data Services program. This is a
service that helps legitimate email senders work with their customers
and partners to reduce spam originating from their IP.
http://postmaster.msn.com/snds/. This program allows a sender to monitor
the 'health' of their IPs.

° I would also strongly recommend that you authenticate your outbound
email via Sender ID and publish your SPF records for your outbound email
IPs and register with Sender ID. You can find additional information at
http://www.microsoft.com/senderID or you may email
senderid en microsoft.com for support. Please note that technical standards
(RFC 4408) discourage use of "ptr" for performance and reliability
reasons.

° Monitor user complaints. Hotmail also has a sender complaint feedback
loop program Junk Email Reporting Program (JMRP). Enrollment in this,
free of charge, program will benefit you as a sender as it will keep
your e-mail lists updated and populated with interested MSN Hotmail
Customers. Participation in this program will remove those MSN Hotmail
Customers who do not want to receive e-mails from your company. If you
are interested in joining this program please email
HMJMRX en microsoft.com.

While using the SNDS tool, enrollment in the JMRP or having your IPs
registered with Sender ID will not allow emails from your mail servers
to bypass our filters, these are in place to help legitimate companies
deliver their emails to Hotmail Customers.

° SenderScore Certified Mail Program. Many legitimate mailers and
marketers have qualified and joined this "white listing" program to
improve mail deliverability and decrease email from being filtered to
the Junk E-mail Folder. Sender Score is a third party program,
administered by Return Path. Sender Score (www.senderscorecertified.com)
is the only White Listing service to which we subscribe.

The troubleshooting steps in this email are recommendations only.
Microsoft makes no guarantees that following these steps will guarantee
deliverability to MSN, Hotmail, or Live.com customers.

Respectfully,

Kristina
Windows Live Hotmail Domain Support