POSTFIX RPM: postfix-20010204-3 released

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Tue Feb 20 00:02:13 CET 2001

	POSTFIX RPM PACKAGE ANNOUNCEMENT
	--------------------------------

This message is just to announce availabliltiy of the latest snapshot
version of postfix in redhat RPM package format.

Built under: RedHat 7.0-1

Version: snapshot-20010204

Original Source:
  ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/experimental/snapshot-20010204.tar.gz

Source RPM:
  http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/SRPMS/postfix-20010204-3.src.rpm

Binary RPM:
  http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/RPMS/i386/postfix-20010204-3.i386.rpm

The SPEC file used to produce the postfix package and the patches I apply
should be available in the SPECS and SOURCES directories.

Changes:
--------

Very Minor (there is no need to upgrade from previous 20010204 packages)
- removing a package gave an error referring to the directory
	/var/spool/postfix/maildrop
  This has been corrected.

Ben Gross <bgross at bgross.com> has kindly supplied RedHat 6 compiled rpms
for the previous versions.  If he has time to upload newer versions I will
provide them on my website too.

You received this message because you asked me to advise you of changes in
the packages I produce.  If you want to be removed from this list please send
me an email to <sjmudd at pobox.com>.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--