POSTFIX RPM: postfix-20001217-13 released (fix for mysql support)

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Sun Jan 28 17:39:00 CET 2001

	POSTFIX RPM PACKAGE ANNOUNCEMENT
	--------------------------------

This message is just to announce availabliltiy of the latest snapshot
version of postfix in redhat RPM package format.

Built under: RedHat 7.0-1
  _I_ can't build rh6 packages now, but if there is a demand and someone
can build them for me, I'll also put them on my website.

Version: snapshot-20001217

Original Source:
  ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/experimental/snapshot-20001217.tar.gz

Source RPM:
  http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/SRPMS/postfix-20001217-13.src.rpm

Binary RPM:
  http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/RPMS/i386/postfix-20001217-13.i386.rpm

Changes:
--------

This package rectifies a bug in the spec file used if MySQL support
is enabled.  Unless you use mysql there is no need to update your package.

You received this message because you asked me to advise you of changes in
the packages I produce.  If you want to be removed from this list please send
me an email to <sjmudd at pobox.com>.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--