POSTFIX RPM: 20010228 release and snapshots

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Mon Mar 5 14:26:27 CET 2001

For those of you patiently waiting for the postfix 20010228 release or
snapshot RPMS, I hope to upload the snapshot package this evening.

I have been away for the last few days and so havent had time to upload
the package.

I will also upload the release package once Ive built it.

Please note that due to the name conflicts between 20010228 I intend to
name the release packages in the following way to allow you to distinguish
from the snapshot packages.

	postfix-20010228r-<version>.i386.rpm
and	postfix-20010228r-<version>.src.rpm

I havent checked that this will correctly allow upgrades between snapshot
and release versions of postfix, but think it should be ok.

You received this message because you asked me to advise you of changes in
the packages I produce.  If you want to be removed from this list please send
me an email to <sjmudd at pobox.com>.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--