[Postfix RPMs] Access via web to CVS files used to build RPM packages

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Thu Nov 22 10:21:29 CET 2001

For those of you who may be interested, and in case you haven't noticed
the message I added to the bottom of my last announcements, it is now
possible to see the different files (Wietse's tar ball excluded) used to
build my rpms packages.

The web Interface to CVS Repository of packaging files is at:

	http://www.ea4els.ampr.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

This at least minimises the need to download a SRPM package in order to
see how I've built my packages.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--
Simon J Mudd,   Tel: +34-91-408 4878,  Mobile: +34-605-085 219
Madrid, Spain.  email: sjmudd at pobox.com,  Postfix RPM Packager