[Postfix RPMs] postfix-1.1.12-3

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Mon Dec 9 13:17:59 CET 2002

This message is to announce the availability of the latest release of
Postfix in RPM package format.

Changes since previous version:
-------------------------------

- update TLS patches to 0.8.12-1.1.12-0.9.6h
- tidy up postfix queue removal on package deletion
- fix chroot_remove - it was not removing all chroot files
- /usr/lib/sendmail -> /usr/sbin/sendmail check needed fixing in light of
  Postfix and sendmail existing on the machine at the same time.
  - Move it's invocation which should have been in %post, not in %preun

Relevent URLs and build information:
------------------------------------

Built under: RedHat 8.0-8 & RedHat 7.3-1

Version:
        postfix-1.1.12

Original Source Directory & file(s):
        ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/
                official/postfix-1.1.12.tar.gz

Postfix Source and binary packages:
        http://pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/ftp/
                SRPMS/postfix-1.1.12-3.src.rpm
                rh8/RPMS/i386/postfix-1.1.12-3.i386.rpm
		rh73/RPMS/i386/postfix-1.1.12-3.rh73.i386.rpm

Also available from the following Mirror Sites shown on
	http://www.wl0.org/~sjmudd/postfix/en/mirrors/

Web Interface to CVS Repository of packaging files:
	http://www.WL0.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

As usual please report any problems to me.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |