[Postfix RPMs] postfix-2.0.0.1-1 available

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Wed Dec 25 11:20:36 CET 2002

This message is to announce the availability of the latest official
version of Postfix in RPM package format.

The Source RPM should also build on Red Hat 5-7, Yellowdog 2.3, Mandrake,
and perhaps other RPM distributions, and when building from the source
package several different options can be included.

I don't normally announce my new packages to postfix-users to avoid noise
on the list: I have a dedicated mailing list for this.

I'd like to thank Wietse for some great software and extend season's
greetings to everyone.

Feedback on my packages, both positive and negative, is always welcome.

Changes since previous version:
-------------------------------

- update to 2.0.0.1
- update TLS patches

Relevent URLs and build information:
------------------------------------

Built under: RedHat 8.0-8 & RedHat 7.3

Version:
        postfix-2.0.0.1

Original Source Directory & file(s):
        ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/
                experimental/postfix-2.0.0.1.tar.gz

Postfix Source and binary packages:
        http://pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/ftp/
                SRPMS/postfix-2.0.0.1-1.src.rpm
                rh8/RPMS/i386/postfix-2.0.0.1-1.i386.rpm
		rh73/RPMS/i386/postfix-2.0.0.1-1.rh73.i386.rpm

Also available from the following Mirror Sites shown on
	http://www.wl0.org/~sjmudd/postfix/en/mirrors/

Web Interface to CVS Repository of packaging files:
	http://www.WL0.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

As usual please report any problems to me.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |