[Postfix RPMs] postfix-1.1.4-1 released

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Wed Feb 27 10:06:02 CET 2002

This message is to announce availabliltiy of the latest release version of
Postfix in RPM package format.

Changes since previous version:
-------------------------------

- inclusion of VDA patch in _source_ package, enabled with POSTFIX_VDA=1
- inclusion of DB4 support in _source_ package, enabled with POSTFIX_DB4=1 (untested)
- update pflogsumm.pl to version 1.0.4
- update postfix to 1.1.4
- correction to ldap chroot build procedure

Relevent URLs and build information:
------------------------------------

Built under: RedHat 7.2-1

Version:
        postfix-1.1.4

Original Source Directory & file(s):
        ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/
                official/postfix-1.1.4.tar.gz

Postfix Source and binary packages:
        http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/ftp/
                SRPMS/postfix-1.1.4-1.src.rpm
                rh72/RPMS/i386/postfix-1.1.4-1.i386.rpm

or via anonymous ftp at ftp://ftp.ea4els.ampr.org/

Web Interface to CVS Repository of packaging files:
	http://www.ea4els.ampr.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

As usual please report any problems to me.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--
Simon J Mudd,   Tel: +34-91-408 4878,  Mobile: +34-605-085 219
Madrid, Spain.  email: sjmudd at pobox.com,  Postfix RPM Packager