owner-postfix-rpm-announce at unicorn.ea4els.ampr.org owner-postfix-rpm-announce at unicorn.ea4els.ampr.org
Fri Mar 1 05:00:15 CET 2002

               Postfix RPM Announce - Subscription Reminder

This message is generated automatically once a month to remind you that you
are subscribed to the above list and to tell you how to unsubscribe.

If you want to stay subscribed to the list you do not need to do anything.

                               --ooOOOoo--

Information regarding my postfix packages is available at the following URL:

	http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix

The packages are also availble by ftp from

	ftp://ftp.ea4els.ampr.org/

                               --ooOOOoo--

To remove yourself from the mailing list send a message with the text
"unsubscribe postfix-rpm-announce" in the body of the message to
majordomo @ unicorn.ea4els.ampr.org.

Regards,

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd,   Tel: +34-91-408 4878,  Mobile: +34-605-085 219
Madrid, Spain.  email: sjmudd at pobox.com,  Postfix RPM Packager