[Postfix RPMs] Explanation of temporary absence

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Sun May 19 20:24:59 CEST 2002

Hello all,

Just a very quick message to say that I've been away from home for a few
days and am now back at the helm.  I see that Wietse has been busy in my
absence so I'll try and catch up and release a new version of my packages
shortly.

Regards,

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd,   Tel: +34-91-408 4878,  Mobile: +34-605-085 219
Madrid, Spain.  email: sjmudd at pobox.com,  Postfix RPM Packager

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |