[Postfix RPMs] A note about temporary problems

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Thu Sep 19 12:02:21 CEST 2002

Hello All,

This message is just to inform you all that I have moved to the
Netherlands. My web and ftp sites remain in Madrid and currently I have
been experiencing problems which have made my site inaccessable for
various days.

Please bear with me while I investigate, this process may take a few
weeks.

In the meantime I'll try and catch up with my mail and some patches which
have been requested for inclusion into a new rpm.

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, The Hague, Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |