[Postfix RPMs] mirroring my web/ftp sites

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Thu Apr 3 12:59:50 CEST 2003

Hello All,

I've recently updated my web site so that it can now be mirrored by
rsync.  This wasn't possible before.

The list of current mirrors can be found at
	http://postfix.WL0.org/en/mirrors (English) or
	http://postfix.WL0.org/es/mirrors (Spanish)

I think also that several people may well be mirroring on a regular basis.
If you do this and would like to have your mirrored site included on the
above pages please let me know.  It will also help me reduce my bandwidth
useage which is rather limited.

Currently the web pages occupy 700kb, while the ftp archive occupies
nearly 900MB.

Those of you mirroring with ftp/http may find that doing so by rsync is
more efficient.

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |