[Postfix RPMs] postfix-2.0.3-3 available (correction - please ignore 2.0.3-2)

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Thu Feb 13 15:59:52 CET 2003

Sorry for the confusion.

The 2.0.3-2 spec file had a typo in the URL of the IPv6 patch. While this
doesn't affect the binary or source rpms it's cleaner to have the URL
corrected. Thus I've produced a new package.  Again if you don't use IPv6
(or wish to try it) there is no need to upgrade from the previous 2.0.3-1.

Updated URLs follow:

Postfix Source and binary packages:
  http://postfix.WL0.org/ftp/SRPMS/postfix-2.0.3-3.src.rpm
  http://postfix.WL0.org/ftp/rh8/RPMS/i386/postfix-2.0.3-3.i386.rpm
  http://postfix.WL0.org/ftp/rh73/RPMS/i386/postfix-2.0.3-3.rh73.i386.rpm

  ftp://ftp.WL0.org/SRPMS/postfix-2.0.3-3.src.rpm
  ftp://ftp.WL0.org/rh8/RPMS/i386/postfix-2.0.3-3.i386.rpm
  ftp://ftp.WL0.org/rh73/RPMS/i386/postfix-2.0.3-3.rh73.i386.rpm

Also available from the following Mirror Sites shown on
  http://postfix.WL0.org/en/mirrors/

Web Interface to CVS Repository of packaging files:
  http://www.WL0.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

As usual please report any problems to me.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |