[Postfix RPMs] pflogsumm-1.0.9-1 package available

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Tue Feb 18 09:31:12 CET 2003

Hello all,

Jim Seymour has just released pflogsumm-1.0.9 so I've updated the
pflogsumm package accordingly.

Changes since previous version:
-------------------------------

- update to pflogsumm-1.0.9

Relevent URLs and build information:
------------------------------------

Built under: RedHat 8.0-8
	should run under most rpm distributions

Version:
        pflogsumm-1.0.9

Original Source Directory & file(s):
	http://jimsun.linxnet.com/downloads/pflogsumm-1.0.9.tar.gz

Pflogsumm Source and binary (noarch) packages:
        http://postfix.WL0.org/ftp/SRPMS/pflogsumm-1.0.9-1.src.rpm
        http://postfix.WL0.org/ftp/noarch/pflogsumm-1.0.9-1.noarch.rpm

	ftp://ftp.WL0.org/SRPMS/pflogsumm-1.0.9-1.src.rpm
	ftp://ftp.WL0.org/noarch/pflogsumm-1.0.9-1.noarch.rpm

Also available from the following Mirror Sites shown on
	http://postfix.wl0.org/en/mirrors/

Web Interface to CVS Repository of packaging files:
	http://www.WL0.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

As usual please report any problems to me.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |