[Postfix RPMs] pflogsumm-1.0.10-1 RPMs available

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Tue May 6 00:39:37 CEST 2003

My latest Pflogsumm 1.0.10 RPMs are now available.  As they use perl they
should work on pretty much any RPM distribution.

Changes since previous version:
-------------------------------

- update to 1.0.10

Relevent URLs and build information:
------------------------------------

Built under:
  RedHat 8.0-8

Version:
  pflogsumm-1.0.10

Original Source Directory & file(s):
  http://jimsun.linxnet.com/downloads/pflogsumm-1.0.10.tar.gz

Postfix Source and binary packages:
  http://postfix.WL0.org/ftp/SRPMS/pflogsumm-1.0.10-1.src.rpm
  http://postfix.WL0.org/ftp/RPMS-noarch/pflogsumm-1.0.10-1.noarch.rpm

  ftp://ftp.WL0.org/SRPMS/pflogsumm-1.0.10-1.src.rpm
  ftp://ftp.WL0.org/RPMS-noarch/pflogsumm-1.0.10-1.noarch.rpm

Mirror of Web Site:
  http://postfix-mudd.nobandwidth.net/	USA, Milford, New Hampshire

Mirror of FTP Site:
  http://postfix.etes.de/ftp.wl0.org/		Germany, Stuttgart
  ftp://ftp.sanguine.net/pub/postfix/		Japan, Tokyo
  http://ftp.iestradas.pt/postfix/ftp.wl0.org/	Portugal
  ftp://ftp.everdigitial.org/mirrors/postfix/	USA, Houston, TX
  ftp://ftp.nobandwidth.net/pub/postfix-mudd/	USA, Milford, New Hampshire

As usual please report any problems to me.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |