[Postfix RPMs] Announce: ftp.WL0.org and rsync.WL0.org relocation

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Sat Oct 4 18:06:03 CEST 2003

Hello All,

This message is to announce the relocation of my ftp and rsync servers
from Madrid, Spain to to their new location in Tokyo, Japan.

I would like to thank SA Hughes Consulting (http://www.sahughes.net) for
providing the new facilities.

For those of you who have noticed in the past problems with the bandwidth
in downloading RPMs or syncing with my rsync server I hope that this
change will improve things considerably.

However should you experience any problems then please let me know.

Most of the RPM downloads are actually taken from http://postfix.wl0.org.
This server has not yet been relocated but the change should also take
place over the next few days.

I hope that these changes make the RPMs I produce easier and faster to
obtain.

Simon J Mudd
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627, http://postfix.WL0.org