[Postfix RPMs] Getting ready for Postfix 2.1

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Sun Jan 25 19:05:16 CET 2004

Hello All,

With a look towards the new Postfix 2.1 I thought I'd ask for any feedback
on the current packages which I am producing.  I'm interested in knowing
what I might be missing and how I could perhaps improve the work I am
doing now.  Any feedback would be most appreciated, though I can't make
promises.

I'd also like to mention that from 2.1 I will stop supporting Red Hat 6.x
as this distribution is pretty old and most people should really be using
a more recent version. [I know cases where this may not be so.]  I will
try however to maintain any further 2.0 updates that Wietse provides.

As you all should know most of what I do is clearly reflected by the
feedback I get from people who use my packages, I am only a light Postfix
user myself.

Anyway thanks for using my packages and thanks too go to the mirror
providers which make my rpms available to more people.

Regards,

Simon
| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |