[Postfix RPMs] postfix-2.1.3-3 RPMs available

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Thu Jul 8 19:50:51 CEST 2004

I'm pleased to announce my latest Postfix 2.1 RPMs are now available, for
Red Hat 7.2, 7.3, 8 and 9 and Enterprise Linux 3 (built on Whitebox).

The Source RPM should also build on Red Hat 5.x, 6.x, Mandrake, Yellowdog,
CentOS and perhaps other RPM distributions.  When building from the source
package several different options can also be included.

Changes since previous version:
-------------------------------

- add qshape.pl to RPM as now included in postfix tar ball
- update IPv6 patch

Relevent URLs and build information:
------------------------------------

Built under:
   RedHat 9-3, 8.0-8, 7.3, 7.2-1, Whitebox (for Enterprise 3)

Version:
   postfix-2.1.3

Original Source Directory & file(s):
   ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/official/postfix-2.1.3.tar.gz

Postfix Source and binary packages (server located in Japan, Tokyo):
   http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.1/SRPMS/postfix-2.1.3-3.src.rpm
   http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.1/RPMS-rhel3-i386/postfix-2.1.3-3.rhel3.i386.rpm
   http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.1/RPMS-rh9-i386/postfix-2.1.3-3.rh9.i386.rpm
   http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.1/RPMS-rh8-i386/postfix-2.1.3-3.rh8.i386.rpm
   http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.1/RPMS-rh73-i386/postfix-2.1.3-3.rh73.i386.rpm
   http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.1/RPMS-rh72-i386/postfix-2.1.3-2.rh73.i386.rpm

Mirror of Web Site:
   http://postfix-mudd.nobandwidth.net		USA, Milford, New Hampshire
   http://wl0.cs.uu.nl				Netherlands, Utrecht
   http://postfix.es.WL0.org			Spain, Madrid
   http://ftp.uma.es/Linux/postfix-rpms/www	Spain, Malaga

Mirror of FTP Site:
   http://postfix.etes.de/ftp.wl0.org		Germany, Stuttgart
   ftp://nl.WL0.org				Netherlands, Amsterdam (not 24x7)
   ftp://ftp.cs.uu.nl/mirror/ftp.wl0.org		Netherlands, Utrecht
   http://ftp.iestradas.pt/postfix/ftp.wl0.org	Portugal
   ftp://ftp.sanguine.net/pub/postfix/		Japan, Tokyo
   ftp://es.WL0.org				Spain, Madrid
   http://ftp.uma.es/Linux/postfix-rpms/ftp	Spain, Malaga
   ftp://ftp.crpts.com/mirrors/postfix/		USA, Houston, TX
   ftp://ftp.nobandwidth.net/pub/postfix-mudd/	USA, Milford, New Hampshire

Web Interface to CVS Repository of packaging files:
   http://www.WL0.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

Full list of latest packages (for Postfix 2.1):

Distribution	Architecture	Latest Version
------------	------------	--------------
Source rpm	n/a		postfix-2.1.3-3
Red Hat EL 3	i386		postfix-2.1.3-3
Fedora Core 2   i386            postfix-2.1.1-2
Fedora Core 1	i386		postfix-2.1.3-2
Red Hat 9       i386		postfix-2.1.3-3
Red Hat 8	i386		postfix-2.1.3-3
Red Hat 7.3	i386		postfix-2.1.3-3
Red Hat 7.2	i386		postfix-2.1.3-3

As usual please report any problems.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |