[Postfix RPMs] postfix-2.1.1-6 RPMs available [allow builds on CentOS Linux]

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Tue Jun 15 18:42:25 CEST 2004

I'm pleased to announce my latest Postfix 2.1 RPMs are now available.

Changes since previous version:
-------------------------------

- cosmetic change to allow CentOS (Red Hat Enterprise clone) rpms to be
   built.

- I have only bothered to update the source and build a new rhel3 binary
   rpm (which is not affected)

There is NO NEED to use this release unless you use CentOS.

Relevent URLs and build information:
------------------------------------

Built under:
   Whitebox (for testing purposes)

Version:
   postfix-2.1.1

Original Source Directory & file(s):
   ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/official/postfix-2.1.1.tar.gz

Postfix Source and binary packages (server located in Japan, Tokyo):
   http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.1/SRPMS/postfix-2.1.1-6.src.rpm
   http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.1/RPMS-rhel3-i386/postfix-2.1.1-6.rhel3.i386.rpm

As usual please report any problems.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |