[Postfix RPMs] disruption due to rearrangement of directory layouts

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Fri May 28 20:04:32 CEST 2004

This message is to advise you that over the next few days I intend to
reorganise the directory structure on my ftp site (ftp://ftp.WL0.org,
http://postfix.WL0.org/ftp) to better reflect the different Postfix
versions that are available.

The base directory will have an official and experimental directory with
the different Postfix versions (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.1). Within these
directores you will find the source or binary RPM directories as before.

This change may affect apt users.

This change in directory structure will take some time to be reflected by
the mirrors so please be patient.

Sorry for the disruption.

Regards,

Simon

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |