[Postfix-rpm-announce] Postfix 2.2.0 test RPMs available

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Thu Mar 10 21:12:15 CET 2005

For testing only I have built some Postfix 2.2.0 RPMs and they can be
obtained at the following URL:

http://postfix.WL0.org/ftp/testing/postfix-2.2.0-0.1.rhel3.i386.rpm
http://postfix.WL0.org/ftp/testing/postfix-2.2.0-0.1.src.rpm

I have not yet tried out the builds for distributions other than Whitebox
(RHEL3) so any feedback (positive or negative) would be appreciated,
including the patches which you have enabled.

Assuming no big issues I'll release a "proper" RPM in the next few days.

Note: as Wietse now provides support for TLS this support is automatically
included and therefore the openssl-devel RPM is now required to build
Postfix. If anyone explicitly wishes to build the rpm without TLS support
I'll consider making this possible later.

Regards,

Simon