[Postfix-rpm-announce] postfix-2.5 RPMs available

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Thu Mar 13 19:21:29 CET 2008

I'm pleased to announce some new Postfix 2.5 rpms.

Binary versions are available for
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 5, 4, 3
- Fedora 8, Fedora core 7

These rpms have only been lightly tested and should also work on older
RedHat and Fedora versions. You can of course rebuild with various
options from the source rpm.

Relevent URLs and build information
-----------------------------------

Version:
     postfix-2.5.1

Original Source Directory & file(s):
     ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/official/postfix-2.5.1.tar.gz

Postfix Source and binary packages:
     http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.5/SRPMS/postfix-2.5.1-1.src.rpm
     http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.5/RPMS-fc7-i386/postfix-2.5.1-1.fc7.i386.rpm
     http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.5/RPMS-fc8-i386/postfix-2.5.1-1.fc8.i386.rpm
     http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.5/RPMS-rhel3-i386/postfix-2.5.1-1.rhel3.i386.rpm
     http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.5/RPMS-rhel4-i386/postfix-2.5.1-1.rhel4.i386.rpm
     http://ftp.WL0.org/official/2.5/RPMS-rhel5-i386/postfix-2.5.1-1.rhel5.i386.rpm

Please also consider using the mirrors. See:
     http://postfix.WL0.org/en/mirrors

As usual please report any problems to me. As this is a new release I'd also
appreciate positive feedback if you use the rpms successfully. Specifically
please mention: Operating system and custom options used.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd