[postfix-users] queuegraph Zeigt keine Werte an

Manfred Werner Manfred.Werner at VW-ARN.de
Do Feb 25 11:39:22 CET 2010

die /usr/local/bin/queuegraph-rrd.sh sieht so aus

#!/bin/sh

# output the number of messages in the incoming, active, and deferred
# queues of postfix one per line suitable for use with snmpd/cricket/rrdtool
#
# 2003/01/24 Mike Saunders
# mailqsize was originally written by Vivek Khera. All I did was
# make it update an rrd.
# 2003/04/14 Ralf Hildebrandt
# I bundled this with a modified mailgraph
# 2007/07/28 Ralf Hildebrandt
# find rrdtool using "which"

# change this to the location of rrdtool
RRDTOOL=/usr/bin/rrdtool

# change this to the location you want to store the rrd
RRDFILE=/etc/postfix/mailqueues.rrd

if test ! -x $RRDTOOL ; then
 echo "ERROR: $RRDTOOL does not exist or is not executable"
 exit
fi

if test ! -f $RRDFILE ; then
 echo "Creating RRD file $RRDFILE"

 $RRDTOOL create $RRDFILE --step 60 \
 DS:active:GAUGE:900:0:U \
 DS:deferred:GAUGE:900:0:U \
 RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:20160 \
 RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:30:2016 \
 RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:60:105120 \
 RRA:MAX:0.5:1:1440 \
 RRA:MAX:0.5:30:2016 \
 RRA:MAX:0.5:60:105120
fi

#set -x
qdir=`/usr/sbin/postconf -h queue_directory`
active=`find $qdir/incoming $qdir/active $qdir/maildrop -type f -print | wc
-l | awk '{print $1}'`
deferred=`find $qdir/deferred -type f -print | wc -l | awk '{print $1}'`
printf "active: %d\ndeferred: %d\n" $active $deferred

$RRDTOOL update $RRDFILE "N:$active:$deferred"