[Postfix espanol] Restricciones smtpd

Simon J Mudd sjmudd en pobox.com
Jue Ene 31 00:01:26 CET 2002

Aquí cogido de la lista postfix-users es otro ejemplo de las restricciones smtpd:

---- snip ----
From: hostmaster en cybertime.net ("Cybertime Hostmaster")
Subject: Re: Stopping SPAM
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:38:30 +0000 (UTC)
To: <postfix-users en postfix.org>

I have had very few complaints since I have gone to the following:

maps_rbl_domains =
        dynablock.wirehub.net,
        blackholes.wirehub.net,
        dialups.relays.osirusoft.com,
        spamhaus.relays.osirusoft.com,
        inputs.orbz.org

smtpd_client_restrictions =
smtpd_sender_restrictions =
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        reject_unauth_pipelining,
        reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
        permit_mynetworks,
        reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
        reject_unauth_destination,
        reject_non_fqdn_sender,
        check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/bad_recipient.map,
        check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/good_sender.map,
        check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/good_recipient.map,
        check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/bad_client.map,
        reject_maps_rbl,
        check_relay_domains

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd,   Tel: +34-91-408 4878,  Mobile: +34-605-085 219
Madrid, Spain.  email: sjmudd en pobox.com,  Postfix RPM Packager