[postfix-es] [list.postfix-users] Postfix non-English resources - please send your pointers

Simon J Mudd sjmudd en pobox.com
Lun Nov 3 17:51:17 CET 2003

Hola a todos.

Este mensaje viene de la lista postfix-users.  Yo ya le he respondido
a Wietse con mis páginas y el enlace a esta lista de corrreo.

Simon

===
From: wietse en porcupine.org (Wietse Venema)
Subject: Postfix non-English resources - please send your pointers
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:45:00 +0000 (UTC)

I just got back from a visit to Japan where I met a Japanese Postfix
users group, and this made me appreciate more the need for non-English
Postfix resources.

If you have translated parts of the Postfix documentation, or wrote
non-english howto documents, or run a mailing list, please send a
pointer that I can link to from the www.postfix.org website.

Pointers to English or non-English user groups are welcome, too.

Thanks,

	Wietse
===
-
Para ENVIAR mensajes a esta lista tienes que estar SUSCRITO a ella.
.
Envía la linea "unsubscribe postfix-es" en el cuerpo de un mensaje
a majordomo en WL0.org para quitarte de la lista.