postfix RPMS: postfix-20001212_2 available

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Fri Dec 15 20:56:39 CET 2000

	POSTFIX RPM PACKAGE ANNOUNCEMENT
	--------------------------------

This message is just to announce availabliltiy of the latest production
version of postfix in redhat RPM package format.

Version: snapshot-20001212

Original Source:
  ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/experimental/snapshot-20001212.tar.gz

Source RPM:
  http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/SRPMS/postfix-20001212-2.src.rpm

Binary RPM:
  http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/RPMS/i386/postfix-20001212-2.i386.rpm

Changes:
--------

several changes following comments from
  Daniel Roesen <droesen at entire-systems.com>
  Tuomo Soini <tis at foobar.fi>
  - change chroot removal on package uninstallation
  - rebuild aliases.db on package installation not build
  - tidy up stop/start over package upgrade
  - change method for selectively installing patches
      now use POSTFIX_SMTPD_MULTILINE=1 for smtpd multiline greetings
              POSTFIX_SAFE_MYNETWORKS=1 for droeson's patch
  - create postfix user/group on package build if necessary
  - include smtp-source/smtp-sink for testing
  - include comments in spec file for building with other libraries
      this is so later I can do this automatically

You received this message because you asked me to advise you of changes in
the packages I produce.  If you want to be removed from this list please send
me an email to <sjmudd at pobox.com>.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--