POSTFIX RPM: postfix-20001212-3 release (minor changes only)

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Mon Dec 18 00:12:48 CET 2000

	POSTFIX RPM PACKAGE ANNOUNCEMENT
	--------------------------------

This message is just to announce availabliltiy of the latest production
version of postfix in redhat RPM package format.

Version: snapshot-20001212-3

Original Source:
  ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/experimental/snapshot-20001212.tar.gz

Source RPM:
  http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/SRPMS/postfix-20001212-3.src.rpm

Binary RPM:
  http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/RPMS/i386/postfix-20001212-3.i386.rpm

Changes: (all relatively minor)
--------

- add information regarding SASL package requirements (not currently used)
  to spec file
- remove gzipping of man pages (I think this is now automatic)
- clean up chroot removal, list specific directories used
  (unsent mail will be deleted if left in queue and the package is
  removed)

You received this message because you asked me to advise you of changes in
the packages I produce.  If you want to be removed from this list please send
me an email to <sjmudd at pobox.com>.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--