[Postfix RPMs] Submissions to this list by people other than myself

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Wed Apr 10 17:52:04 CEST 2002

Hello All,

Just a quick word.

While I've previously thought about making the list "read-only" I had not
implemented this.  No-one until now has replied to my postings.

Alex replied to me on-list, which is why I replied back in public.

I have however modified the list configuration changing it to read-only.

If this disturbs you, or you think it may be useful to post back to the
list please let me know.  Some people may find such messages
"un-interesting", I'm not sure.

To Alex, I'll take his reply off-list but just recognise that my packages
aren't perfect and when you see mistakes or improvements which can be made
any help is always appreciated.  I do the best I can.

The files I use to generate the package are public via
http://www.WL0.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd,   Tel: +34-91-408 4878,  Mobile: +34-605-085 219
Madrid, Spain.  email: sjmudd at pobox.com,  Postfix RPM Packager

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |