[Postfix RPMs] Reminder: Alternative download sites for my packages

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Mon Apr 15 15:39:19 CEST 2002

Hello All,

Over the last few days I've been rather unfortunate to have lost my
connection to the Internet.

Therefore I'd like to remind you all that my RPMS can be obtained from the
following alternative sources:

anonymous ftp at
 	ftp://ftp.everdigital.org/	Houston, Texas, USA
 	ftp://ftp.shuttleamerica.com	Windsor Locks, Connecticut, USA

rsync at
	rsync.shuttleamerica.com::postfix

Thanks to Patrick and Tom for making these services available.

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd,   Tel: +34-91-408 4878,  Mobile: +34-605-085 219
Madrid, Spain.  email: sjmudd at pobox.com,  Postfix RPM Packager

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |