[Postfix RPMs] postfix-1.1.11-7 (update TLS and VDA patches)

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Tue Aug 20 11:30:35 CEST 2002

This message is to announce the availability of the latest release of
Postfix in RPM package format.

Changes since previous version:
-------------------------------

- Update TLS patch to 0.8.11a-1.1.11-0.9.6g
- Update VDA patch to 1.1.11_quota_maildirsize

There's no need to upgrade from previous versions unless you want to take
advantage of these newer patches (which are not included in the binary
rpm as built by me).

Please note that I will shortly (within 7 days) be relocating my web/ftp
servers.  I hope that the service will not be disrupted for more than a
few hours.

Relevent URLs and build information:
------------------------------------

Built under: RedHat 7.2-1

Version:
        postfix-1.1.11

Original Source Directory & file(s):
        ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/
                official/postfix-1.1.11.tar.gz

Postfix Source and binary packages:
        http://pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/ftp/
                SRPMS/postfix-1.1.11-7.src.rpm
                rh72/RPMS/i386/postfix-1.1.11-7.i386.rpm

Also available from the following Mirror Sites:

via anonymous ftp at
	ftp://ftp.WL0.org/			Madrid, Spain
	ftp://ftp.everdigital.org/		Houston, Texas, USA
	ftp://ftp.shuttleamerica.com		Windsor Locks, Connecticut, USA
	ftp://ftp.sanguine.net/pub/postfix/	Tokyo, Japan

via http at
	http://ftp.sanguine.net/pub/postfix

via rsync at
	rsync.shuttleamerica.com::postfix
	rsync://ftp.sanguine.net/pub/postfix

Web Interface to CVS Repository of packaging files:
	http://www.WL0.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

As usual please report any problems to me.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--
Simon J Mudd,   Tel: +34-91-408 4878,  Mobile: +34-605-085 219
Madrid, Spain.  email: sjmudd at pobox.com,  Postfix RPM Packager

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |