[Postfix RPMs] Relocated ftp/rsync/www/mail servers

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Sat Aug 24 10:10:43 CEST 2002

Dear All,

This is to confirm that I have recently relocated my servers to a new ADSL
link.  Hopefully everything should be working ok, with one exception.  My
new ADSL IP address appears to be in the osirusoft db as an open relay.
I've double checked that my mail server is not acting as an open relay and
asked for a retest.  Therefore some of you will reject my mail (:-() I
hope that this will get fixed shortly.

Regards to all,

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd, email: sjmudd at pobox.com,  Postfix RPM Packager

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |