[Postfix RPMs] postfix-1.1.12-2

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Mon Dec 2 16:41:53 CET 2002

This message is to announce the availability of the latest release of
Postfix in RPM package format.

Some of you may have noticed that my server has not been accessible over
the Internet for the last few days. I hope that the problem will not
repeat and will see what measures I can take to avoid the problem in the
future.

Changes since previous version:
-------------------------------

- remove pflogsumm.pl (now provided in a separate package)
- rename multiline-greeting patch, and add URL to its location

Relevent URLs and build information:
------------------------------------

Built under: RedHat 8.0-8

Version:
        postfix-1.1.12

Original Source Directory & file(s):
        ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/
                official/postfix-1.1.12.tar.gz

Postfix Source and binary packages:
        http://pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/ftp/
                SRPMS/postfix-1.1.12-2.src.rpm
                rh8/RPMS/i386/postfix-1.1.12-2.i386.rpm

Also available from the following Mirror Sites shown on
	http://www.wl0.org/~sjmudd/postfix/en/mirrors/

Web Interface to CVS Repository of packaging files:
	http://www.WL0.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

As usual please report any problems to me.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |