[Postfix RPMs] Access to my cvs repository for those who build from SOURCE RPMs. (II)

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Mon Nov 25 11:06:58 CET 2002

I said:

[snip]
You can access the cvs repository doing the following:

$ CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs at WL0.org:/home/cvsroot
$ cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs at wl0.org:2401/home/cvsroot
CVS password: anoncvs
[snip]

I should also have said that you also need to checkout the repository with

cvs checkout postfix-rpm			# snapshots
cvs checkout -r POSTFIX_1_1_0 postfix-rpm	# postfix-1.1

Regards,

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |