[Postfix RPMs] postfix-1.1.11-8

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Fri Oct 18 23:33:05 CEST 2002

This message is to announce the availability of the latest release of
Postfix in RPM package format.

Changes since previous version:
-------------------------------

- Update src/smptd/smptd_chat.c at request of Wietse, to use version from
  latest snapshot.
- add optional RBL_MAP patch from Lamont Jones <lamont at hp.com>,
  applied with POSTFIX_RBL_MAPS=1 when used with make-postfix.spec
- modify multiline_banner patch to work with new smtpd_chat.c

Some of you may not have received messages for some time.  One of the
reasons for this has been that my mail server, running off an ADSL link,
was included incorrectly in relays.osirusoft.com's RBL list, as a dialup
user.  This appears to have been fixed.

I hope to shortly upgrade my machine to 7.3, but I would also be
interested in any feedback on whether my RPM works, when built from the
.src.rpm on the new RedHat 8.0.

Relevent URLs and build information:
------------------------------------

Built under: RedHat 7.2-1

Version:
        postfix-1.1.11

Original Source Directory & file(s):
        ftp://ftp.porcupine.org/mirrors/postfix-release/
                official/postfix-1.1.11.tar.gz

Postfix Source and binary packages:
        http://pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/ftp/
                SRPMS/postfix-1.1.11-8.src.rpm
                rh72/RPMS/i386/postfix-1.1.11-8.i386.rpm

Also available from the following Mirror Sites:

via anonymous ftp at
	ftp://ftp.WL0.org/			Madrid, Spain
	ftp://ftp.everdigital.org/		Houston, Texas, USA
	ftp://ftp.shuttleamerica.com		Windsor Locks, Connecticut, USA
	ftp://ftp.sanguine.net/pub/postfix/	Tokyo, Japan

via http at
	http://ftp.sanguine.net/pub/postfix

via rsync at
	rsync.shuttleamerica.com::postfix
	rsync://ftp.sanguine.net/pub/postfix

Web Interface to CVS Repository of packaging files:
	http://www.WL0.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi

As usual please report any problems to me.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |