[Postfix RPMs] postfix-1.1.11-9 (fixes bug in -8)

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Sat Oct 19 19:02:49 CEST 2002

Hello all,

Due to me releasing the wrong files on my web/ftp site, the previously
released binary "1.1.11-8" had a patch incorrectly applied.

If you used the src rpm and didn't set POSTFIX_SMTPD_MULTILINE_GREETING=1
you will not be affected.

I'll upload a new -9 version shortly.

Please accept my apologies for the error.

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |