[Postfix RPMs] Clarification: postfix-1.1.13-2 RPMs are for Postfix 1.1 users only

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Tue Aug 5 00:01:08 CEST 2003

Just to clarify my last message.

Most of you should be using my postfix-2.x.x RPMs. If that is the case
there is no need to take any action on my last message.

The new postfix-1.1.13-2 RPM is for users of postix-1.1 who do not wish to
upgrade to Postfix 2 and to ensure that the latest postfix-1.1 RPM on my
web/ftp site has no vulnerabilities to DoS attacks.

I'm sorry if this was not clear from my previous message.

Regards,

Simon J Mudd
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627, http://postfix.WL0.org

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |