[Postfix RPMs] DO NOT USE postfix-2.0.13-2 RPMs - Bugfix in progress

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Sat Jul 12 11:06:34 CEST 2003

Hello All,

I've had a couple of reports of my postfix-2.0.13-2 RPMs causing problems
on installation.  I think this may be installation dependendent but it may
affect a lot of users.

I have removed the rpms from my site and will produce a fix ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd, Postfix RPM Packager, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
email: sjmudd at pobox.com, Tel: +31-627-592 627, http://postfix.WL0.org

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |