[Postfix RPMs] EXPERIMENTAL postfix-2.1.RC4.20040418-0.1 RPMs available

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Tue Apr 20 00:17:12 CEST 2004

Hello All,

I have updated the experimental RPMS and the latest versions available
for testing are those mentioned below:

http://ftp.WL0.org/experimental/SRPMS/postfix-2.1.RC4.20040418-0.1.src.rpm
http://ftp.WL0.org/experimental/RPMS-rhel3-i386/postfix-2.1.RC4.20040414-0.1.rhel3.i386.rpm
http://ftp.WL0.org/experimental/RPMS-rh9-i386/postfix-2.1.RC4.20040414-0.1.rh9.i386.rpm
http://ftp.WL0.org/experimental/RPMS-rh8-i386/postfix-2.1.RC4.20040414-0.1.rh8.i386.rpm
http://ftp.WL0.org/experimental/RPMS-rh73-i386/postfix-2.1.RC4.20040414-0.1.rh73.i386.rpm
http://ftp.WL0.org/experimental/RPMS-rh72-i386/postfix-2.1.RC4.20040414-0.1.rh72.i386.rpm

I need to check that the latest optional patches are configured for this
rpm and will try and do that in the next few days.

Any feedback, positive or negative that you can give me would be most
appreciated.

Regards,

Simon
| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |