[Postfix RPMs] Call for testers - postfix-1.1.11-2pre1

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Wed Jun 26 01:13:58 CEST 2002

Hello All,

I'm looking for testers for my latest pre-release version of my Postfix
RPM.  *** Don't use this package on a production machine. ***

This version should work on rh7.3 and earlier versions and also will
support the new alternatives package if present.  If not it will simulate
the package generating the necessary links as appropriate.

The alternatives package will allow you to have more than one MTA
installed and to be able to switch between them more easily.

Please only try this on a test machine.  If you do try it please let me
know whether or ont it works and the distribution of RH Linux on which you
use.  I've tried this on 7.2 and it seems to work ok.

There is still quite a lot of debugging information in the spec file which
will be removed shortly.

The binary and src rpms can be found at

ftp://ftp.WL0.org/testing/
		postfix-1.1.11-2pre1.ldap.i386.rpm
		postfix-1.1.11-2pre1.ldap.src.rpm

They've been compiled with LDAP support which I use on my own machine.

Thanks for any success or failure reports.

Regards,

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd,   Tel: +34-91-408 4878,  Mobile: +34-605-085 219
Madrid, Spain.  email: sjmudd at pobox.com,  Postfix RPM Packager

| BODY of a message to majordomo at WL0.org                                  |