Re: noreply email technisch und für Empfänger zum Ausdruck bringen

Thomas postfixliste at mytelpbx.com
Sa Mai 23 17:34:11 CEST 2020

Am 23.05.20 um 16:59 schrieb Walter H.:
> On 23.05.2020 14:26, Thomas wrote:
und zum Thema Doktorarbeit:  die Sinnhaftigkeit dieser Praxis erhellt
> sich mir überhaupt nicht;

If an FAX started 23.50 PM and last page arrive 00.05 day later.
Is it arrive when FAX is started or one day later?

Do I have sender arrive uswed in an way that recipient understand I do
not want Emails send back and I do not have software that can receive
email with the rply adress.
I want to find for now an best used sender address that he might be
understand

> "/dev/null" <noreply at example.com>
>
> als Absender verwenden, und im Mail ganz unten den Hinweis geben, dass
> es sich um ein Postfach handelt,
> dessen Inhalt unbeachtet verworfen wird;

information that rply will not read, thats done within the letter send
by Email but lots of people are "lasy", did not read and want save time
and cost for letter and stamp

Again, Iam not an spammer...

Thomas